Mail.ru Group Limited (“Mail.ru Group” or the “Company”, LSE and MICEX-RTS: “MAIL”) announces that the Company has issued a public irrevocable offer with respect to the issue of uncertificated interest-bearing non-convertible exchange-traded bonds held in collective safe custody, series 001Р-01, issue registration number 4B02-01-00566-R-001P dated August 30, 2021, which is going to be placed by Mail.ru Finance Limited (OGRN: 1187746811141, INN: 7714431630) (the “Issuer”) under the exchange-traded bond program to which PJSC Moscow Exchange assigned registration number 4-00566-R-001P-02E on April 20, 2021 (the “Exchange-traded Bonds”).
By issuing this irrevocable offer, Mail.ru Group irrevocably undertakes, in the event of the occurrence of any acquisition grounds defined in the public irrevocable offer and its subsequent acceptance, to purchase the Exchange-traded Bonds of the Issuer on the following conditions:
- Type: uncertificated interest-bearing non-convertible exchange-traded bonds held in collective safe custody, series 001Р-01.
- The par value of an Exchange-traded Bond is one thousand rubles (RUB 1,000).
- The number shall not exceed fifteen million (15,000,000) exchange-traded bonds.
- The total par value shall not exceed fifteen billion rubles (RUB 15,000,000,000).
- The maturity date – the date when redemption commences: the one thousand eight hundred twentieth (1,820th) day from the Exchange-traded Bond offering launch date. The Exchange-traded Bond redemption start and end dates are the same.
- Placement method: open subscription.
- The registration number and registration date: 4B02-01-00566-R-001P, dated August 30, 2021.
- Name of the state registration authority: Public Joint-Stock Company Moscow Exchange MICEX-RTS.
- Other identification attributes – offering under the Exchange-traded Bond Program to which PJSC Moscow Exchange assigned registration number 4-00566-R-001P-02E on April 20, 2021.
The text of the irrevocable offer in respect of the Exchange-traded Bonds has been made available on an Internet page, which was provided to the Issuer by an information agency authorized based on the applicable Russian law to perform information disclosure actions in the securities market – https://e-disclosure.ru/portal/company-38286/dokumenty-kompanii.
For further information please contact:
Phone: +7 495 725 6357 extension: 3434
Mobile: +7 905 594 6604
Mobile: +7 915 223 35 71
About Mail.ru Group
Mail.ru Group develops the VK ecosystem helping millions of people with their day-to-day needs online. More than 90% of the Russian internet audience use it every day.
The ecosystem enables people to keep in touch (using social networks OK and VK, messaging apps and email service), play video games (via MY.GAMES), get and offer items and services, browse jobs and hire talent (via Youla and VK Jobs), order food and grocery delivery (via Delivery Club, Samokat and Local Kitchen), get a ride (with Citymobil and Citydrive), master new skills (at GeekBrains, Skillbox and other educational services), buy and sell at Aliexpress Russia and fulfill other needs.
The VK ecosystem features a number of shared elements bringing the services together. Users can sign in to different services with a single VK Connect account, pay and earn cash back with the VK Pay platform, get discounts and deals with VK Combo, access their favorite services via the VK Mini Apps platform - and the Marusya voice assistant can help with any task.
The company offers enterprises to employ its dynamic ecosystem to digitize their business processes, providing a range of solutions from online promotion and predictive analytics to corporate social networks, cloud services and enterprise automation.